When it comes to your health as a woman, you will want to build trust in a relationship with a medical professional who listens to your concerns. Peachtree Women’s Clinic offers quality care in the metro-Atlanta area and specializes in gynecological care. However, if you require special attention, this office provides minimbroad invasive surgery and a wide set of preventive and diagnostic care!
About the Peachtree Women’s Clinic
Peachtree Women’s Clinic aims to be the premier provider of quality women’s health services through proactive, visionary leadership and teamwork between all of the fantastic staff and doctors. This practice offers high-quality, compassionate, and delicate healthcare for every woman througges of life.
Your personal health is of utmost importance. While paying a visit for any concern can be quite a daunting experience, having a provider that listens and gives honest answers truly helps. Each doctor and nurse at Peachtree is devoted to addressing and treating each woman and her individual needs and concerns. Not every patient is the same as the next.
Peachtree Women’s Clinic offers a wide range of treatment and preventative options for women of any age who need gynecological care and services. From pregnancy services to surgical procedures, as a Peachtree patient, you will always be in the presence of an experienced and supportive team.
If you are pregnant or looking to get pregnant, a doctor at this location can help you. Together you will come up with a plan and monitor your pregnancy every step of the way from start to finish. Some of the pregnancy services include:
- Pre-pregnancy care and advice
- Midwifery services
- Low-risk, routine pregnancy care
- High-risk pregnancy care
- Vaginal delivery after C-section
- Postpartum care
- In-office ultrasound
If you happen to be in need of a wellness check, need preventative services, or need help with gynecological concerns, you can also make an appointment for that. Some of the office gynecology services include:
- Preventative services:
- Annual well-woman exams, pap smears, STD screening and treatment, contraception counseling and management, etc.
- Management of gynecologic problems
- Management and treatment of abnormal pap smears
- Evaluation and treatment of infertility
- Irregular/heavy menstrual periods
- Chronic pelvic pain, ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids, endometrial polyps, PMS, etc.
- Contraception counseling
- Birth control pills, patches, rings, and implants.
- In-Office Procedures
- Transvaginal ultrasound, abdominal ultrasound for teens, saline-infusion sonogram, endometrial biopsy, colposcopy, skin biopsy/removal of skin lesions
- Offers 3-D mammography that is reviewed by a Northside Breast Radiologist who specializes in breast imaging
Unlike some other offices you may visit, Pecaninic also has the ability to perform some minimally invasive surgeries in their office. Some of those surgeries include the following:
- Minimally invasive/laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic removal of ovaries or ovarian cysts
Laparoscopic removal of uterine fibroids
- Treatment of prolapse, including cystocele and rectocele repair
- Endometrial ablation for heavy periods
- Treatment of abnormal Pap smear (LEEP conization, cervical conization)
- Hysteroscopy procedures, including hysteroscopic removal of polyps and fibroids, etc.
If you are an expecting mother, you can take advantage of some of the classes offered at the location. You can get involved in the birth classes, which take place multiple times. Therefore, you can pick and choose when you’d like to come in and learn.
There are now a total of five Peachtree Women’s Clinic locations. They are in Alpharetta, Atlanta Midtown, Atlanta Perimeter, Canton, and Cumming. All five operate Monday through Thursday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, and Friday from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm. You can find them at these locations:
Alpharetta Office – 3905 Brookside Parkway Suite 201 Alpharetta, GA 30022
Midtown Office – 1110 W Peachtree St NW Suite 810 Atlanta, Georgia 30309
Atlanta Perimeter Office – 5780 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Suite 200 Atlanta, GA 30342
Canton Office – 460 Northside Cherokee Blvd Suite 360 Canton, Georgia 30115
Cumming Office – 1800 Northside Forsyth Drive Suite 250 Cumming, GA 30041
Peachtree Women’s Clinic
Finding a gynecologist who listens to you and provides care and understanding has never been more in reach. Peachtree Women’s Clinic is home to many doctors who specialize in diagnosing and detecting all women’s issues and can provide you with the very best treatment options and care. Check out this women’s clinic to set up your appointment today!
If you want more motherhood content, click on the blog links below! While you are here, I would love to chat about maternity and newborn sessions! So please take a peek at more of my motherhood portfolio, and let’s start the conversation.